The Bend Idea
bend has been helping company’s since 2008, we are a brand and design consulting studio that specializes in helping new and emerging company’s achieve their brand strategy goals.
What is a brand?
A Brand is not something you simply put on your feet or the type of beer you drink, it’s a deliberate effort to provide the consumer, client or audience something that takes calculated effort to build. Ultimately your brand will be defined on the amount of effort you put into it. It’s not the big picture that always endears your market but all the little things your doing to help support the growth of your product or idea.
Branding is, the process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product in the consumers’ mind, mainly through advertising campaigns with a consistent theme. Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers.
Bend’s focus is on creating a lasting mission and visual identity for your company’s prolonged growth and success. We focus our approach through extensive research and understanding of your company’s core business model. We are then able to define your company’s best solution moving forward. Our team are experts in name development and research, identity management and design, brand strategy and development, corporate literature and packaging, illustration and icons and all aspects of visual and graphic design.
In doing this and by maintaining consistency through all of your company’s brand imaging, you will begin to define something that will characteristically and metaphorically take on a life of it’s own. At bend this is our main goal and we pride ourselves on delivering lasting definitive brand imagery that will ensure your company’s integrity in your marketplace.
:: bend ::
What to Expect
The Meeting and Discussion
- Here is where we discuss the details of the project
- From here we will outline a summary and an estimate of the work discussed.
- Client signs estimate and provides 50% deposit
- Client completes creative brief
- Any additional questions are asked
Round one of concepts
- Concepts submitted via email PDF
- Outline of process and overview of the concepts.
Client review and feedback
- Feedback from client is reviewed
- Any additional questions or information discussed
Round 2 of concepts
- Client requests addressed
- Additional adjustments made
Client reviews work & additional changes
- At this point we should be at the minor changes stage
- Any major changes may require additional fees otherwise we’re in the home stretch.
- Last tweaks made to artwork files
- Client approves and provides final sign off
- Files prepared according to vendor specs
- Artwork files are emailed and couriered to client
- Files backed up and safely archived
- A final invoice is prepared and sent via email